The Elks National Foundation is glad to announce its Most Valuable Student ELKS Scholarship Contest for 2017-18. This student ELKS Scholarship contest is open to any high school senior who is a US Citizen. The ELKS Scholarship is able to help Elks build stronger communities, Elks—offer your Lodge an opportunity to serve your community in ways that will raise the Lodge’s profile, energize the membership, encourage former members to return to the fold. The Elks National Foundation will award a total of $2.44 million to this year’s 500 finalists. Twenty top awards range from $20,000 to $50,000 over four years. Four hundred and eighty runners-up receive $4,000 ELKS Scholarship.
The mission of the Elks National Foundation is to help Elks build stronger communities. The ENF is able to help Elks build stronger communities thanks to contributions from our generous donors.
ELKS Scholarship Eligibility:
To be eligible for the scholarship you must be
- Any high school senior who is a citizen of the United States is eligible to apply.
- Applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks.
- College students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are signed; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
- Male and female students compete separately.
How to Apply for ELKS Scholarship:
The 2018 application for ELKS Most Valuable Student Contest will open on September 1, 2017.
ELKS Scholarship Financial Aid and Award Money:
- First Place: 2 awards of $50,000 each
- Second Place: 2 awards of $40,000 each
- Third Place: 2 awards of $30,000 each
- Fourth Place: 14 awards of $20,000 each
- Runners Up: 480 awards of $4000 each
ELKS Scholarship Application Deadline:
Will be announced soon.
Link for More Information:
If you have questions, you can email Scholarship-at-elks.org or call 773/755-4732.
Legacy Awards Scholarship
Elks National Foundation (ENF) is pleased to announce Legacy Awards Scholarship for the children and grandchildren of Elks member. Legacy Awards are evidenced by a Certificate of Award issued by the Chicago office of the Elks National Foundation. The mission inculcates to the principles of Charity, Justice, Brotherly Love and Fidelity to recognize a belief in God, to promote the welfare. Elks National Foundation is offering a total of 250 awards in the 2017 contest. Legacy Awards are $4,000 scholarships ($1,000 year for four years).
Elks National Foundation helps the state Elks associations to accomplish their charitable objectives and fund projects that improve the quality of life in local Elks communities. The mission of the ENF is to help Elks build stronger communities.
Legacy Awards Scholarship Eligibility:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- For the 2017 contest, any child or grandchild (or step-child, step-grandchild, or legal ward) of a living Elk who joined the order on or before April 1, 2014, or a charter member of a Lodge that was instituted on or after April 1, 2014, is eligible to apply.
- The Elk must also be a paid-up member through March 31, 2017. Great-grandchildren are not eligible.
- The applicant must be a high school senior.
- If the applicant’s parent and grandparent are both Elk members, the applicant must apply through the parent’s Elks Lodge.
- Applicants must take the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) by December 31, 2016.
- Students may apply for more than one ENF scholarship, however, they may win only one. In cases where the student qualifies for more than one, we will award the scholarship with the greater value. Students can accept local and state scholarships, which are separate from the awards at the national level.
- Legacy Awards may only be applied to accredited US American schools, colleges or universities.
- Applicants from Guam, Panama, Puerto Rico and the Philippines may apply Legacy Awards toward schools, colleges or universities in their respective homes.
- If you are selected as a 2017 Legacy Awards recipient, you will be required to perform service once a year with an Elks Lodge during the four years you are receiving the scholarship.
How to Apply for Legacy Awards Scholarship:
Are interested in applying for Elks scholarship? If yes you need to register first and after login from the given link: https://www.elks.org/legacyscholarship/
Legacy Awards Scholarship Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Foundation will award $4,000 ($1,000 year for four years) scholarships for children and grandchildren of Elks members. The Foundation will offer a total of 250 awards in the 2017 contest.
Legacy Awards Scholarship Application Deadline:
The 2019 Legacy Awards application deadline is due online by 11:59 a.m. (noon) Central Time on Friday, February 3, 2019.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at scholarship-at-elks.org