If you wish to achieve a higher degree in Australia, then the Enabling Trust in Wearable Devices Boeing – UQ Research Alliance PhD award is a wheel of fortune for you, provided by the University of Queensland.
The opportunity is available for international and domestic students who wish to take part in a PhD degree program at the university in Australia.
Originated in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading universities. The university provides many undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why at the University of Queensland? At the university, teachers share a passion for excellence in education, their programs are comprehensive and high-quality and their research is answering some of the toughest questions facing humanity.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2020
Enabling Trust in Wearable Devices Boeing – UQ Research Alliance PhD Scholarship in Australia Brief Description
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 stipend, overseas student health cover and $14,150 living stipend
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
Enabling Trust in Wearable Devices Boeing – UQ Research Alliance PhD Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants are required to take admission to the PhD degree program at the university.
How to Apply for Enabling Trust in Wearable Devices Boeing – UQ Research Alliance PhD Scholarship in Australia
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to a PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to provide the following documents such as:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate
- A copy of your Passport
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to meet all UQ’s English language proficiency requirements.
Enabling Trust in Wearable Devices Boeing – UQ Research Alliance PhD Scholarship in Australia Benefits
The studentship will provide a Base stipend of $28,092 per annum, overseas student health cover, and a 1 year $14,150 top-up living stipend for the students.