Looking for an internship program? Hurry Up! You have a chance to apply for an exciting internship program with one of the world’s largest retailers. At Walmart, they are offering Walmart Field Operations Internship Program for students.
Students who are studying in one of the following college major – Business Administration, Marketing, Retail Management, or General Merchandising, are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
This is a paid internship program based in Walmart stores, aimed at demonstrating the store operating career path while focusing on development in business areas like People, Merchandising and Operations.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Field Operations
(Job Function Walmart – Retail and Wholesale Management)
Course Level: Full-time Internship
Internship Provider: Walmart
An internship can be taken in Cushing, Oklahoma, United States
Enactus – Walmart Field Operations Internship Program Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must have an overall Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- Must have fewer than 30 credited hours of class before eligible for graduation
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms-specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- College major should be related to one of the following degrees: Business Administration, Marketing, Retail Management, or General Merchandising
- Planned graduation date of Summer 2020
Internship Open for International Students: Yes
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Program benefits include:
- If required, housing and relocation for the duration of the program will be the intern’s responsibility.
- Throughout the internship program, there may be an opportunity to travel up to one week at a time.
- This travel expense would be paid for by the company.
Enactus – Walmart Field Operations Internship Program Description
What are you waiting for? At Walmart, they are seeking college students who are planning to graduate by summer 2020. During the course of this immersive program, an intern will:
- Be assigned a business project to work on throughout the internship to be presented to senior leadership the final week of the program
- Receive focused learning on how a Walmart store runs
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Model, enforce, and provide direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Participate in community outreach programs, and encourage and support hourly Associates in serving as good members of the community.
- Uphold the Company’s Open Door Policy
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Full-time
Notification: Not given
How to Apply for Enactus – Walmart Field Operations Internship Program
To apply, you will need to create an account online to register for the Walmart Field Operations Internship – Enactus. You can also sign in with Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.