The studentships are another resource to help the students afford the degree. For this reason, Monash University is offering the 50 Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship opportunity.
This education fund is activated for Australian, New Zealand and International applicants to pursue a bachelors or masters degree program in Australia.
Monash University was established in 1958 as a public research university. It is one of the best universities in Australia and the second oldest university in the state of Victoria.
Why at Monash University? At Monash, applicants will be prepared for career success in a rapidly changing world and they build their bright future with the help of the university’s education facilities.
Application Deadline: Each subject has a different application date, so the deadline will be based on the chosen subject’s application deadline.
Engineering Masters Pathway funding for International Students in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia, New Zealand, and any other nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply either for a Bachelor of Engineering or a Master of Advanced engineering pathway degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be commencing undergraduate students and not hold any other award from the university.
How to Apply for Engineering Masters Pathway funding for International Students in Australia
- How to Apply: All candidates who apply for a bachelor or masters degree program through the VTAC portal will be awarded from the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of the passport, copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and language ability certificate need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma for a bachelor degree and a bachelor degree for a master’s program and must achieve a minimum ATAR score of 95.00 is required.
- Language Requirement: If your national language is not English, so you have to showcase your English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: There are total 50 grants available and each will worth $5000 per annum for up to a maximum of four years with an additional $12,000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component.