Are you ready for being a part of a great educational program in the USA? Then you are invited to join an Excelsior program which is organized by the Higher Education Services Corporation.
In combination with other student financial aid programs, this bursary is available for allowing aspirants to attend a SUNY or CUNY college tuition-free.
The Higher Education Services Corporation in New York State’s higher education aspirants’ financial aid agency which helps people to pay for colleges.
Why should apply for this program? By applying to this program, students will get a great opportunity to study under the excellent college or universities of SUNY or CUNY colleges. Education policies of these colleges are on its top, it will give a pleasant environment and facilities to study and support them in reaching their future goals.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
Excelsior program in the USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Available for the citizens of New York State, US and, eligible non-US citizens.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program at a SUNY or CUNY college, including community colleges and the statutory colleges at Cornell University and Alfred University.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidate has resided in NYS for 12 continuous months prior to the beginning of the term. Also, have a combined federal adjusted gross income of $125,000 or less.
How to Apply for Excelsior program in the USA
- How to apply: For this opportunity, candidates need to complete their applications for an undergraduate degree program at a SUNY or CUNY colleges.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents required but it may be asked by the university in which you are going to apply.
- Admission Requirements: Must earn a high school equivalency diploma in the United State
- Language Requirement: It is expected from aspirants that they must have brilliant English language proficiency.
Benefits: The educational award will receive up to $5,500.for this course.