The Falling Walls is delighted to offer fully funded Science Fellowship for Journalists/Bloggers to study in Berlin, Germany. This fellowship is available to applicants of all nationalities.
It is aimed at journalists and bloggers with at least three years of experience, and who hope to advance their knowledge in the area of sciences.
Falling Walls is a unique international platform for leaders from the worlds of science, business, politics, the arts and society.
Falling Walls Science Fellowship for Journalists Description:
- Application Deadline: June 24, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for Journalists/Bloggers.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the area of sciences.
- Scholarship Award: The fellowship includes travel expenses (economy class), accommodation for 3 nights (organized by Falling Walls Foundation), conference fees and meals (breakfast at a hotel, catering during the Falling Walls events).
- Nationality: Available to applicants of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in Berlin, Germany
Eligibility for the Falling Walls Science Fellowship for Journalists:
Eligible Countries: Available to applicants of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Freelance and full-time journalists or bloggers can apply. Professionals in fields such as research, teaching, public relations and advertising are not eligible. The applicants must have a minimum of three years professional journalism/blogging experience in which they have written about the subject of sciences.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for Falling Walls Science Fellowship for Journalists:
How to Apply: Please fill in the online application form below and submit two work samples together with a CV and a cover letter (both in English) stating your motivation to apply for the fellowship by 24 June 2019.