If you want to boom your career with a master’s degree, then you have a lucky chance to apply for funding. The University of Greenwich is now offering a Fast-Forward Master’s Scholarship.
The study program is available for a broad range of master’s degrees for full-time and part-time study. High-performing final-year undergraduate students are invited to apply who are continuing their studies at the university.
Greenwich is more than a collection of individual students and staff. It is a community of people united by their passion for learning. They will support and encourage you to achieve your best possible outcome. It offers a comprehensive range of support services for all our students.
Why at the University of Greenwich? Greenwich is a place where students experience a fantastic and memorable student skill. It brings together people with a common interest in learning new things, developing skills and fulfilling potential.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
Fast-Forward Master’s Scholarship at the University of Greenwich in the UK Brief Description
University or Organization: University of Greenwich
Course Level: Master’s program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic students
The award can be taken in the UK
Fast-Forward Master’s Scholarship at the University of Greenwich in the UK Eligibility
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To apply, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You are a final-year University of Greenwich home undergraduate student predicted to achieve a First or Upper-Second class degree.
- Your household income is below £43,000 for the 2018/19 academic year, which you can prove to the university.
- Applicants need to have applied for the master’s program for 2020/20.
How to Apply for Fast-Forward Master’s Scholarship at the University of Greenwich in the UK
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants need to take admission at the University of Maine. After taking admission candidates will be applied here for this study award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this bursary, applicants must have a previous academic transcript.
- Language Requirements: Applicant’s English Level is one of the most important requirements for joining the University.
- Benefits: The Fast-Forward Master’s Scholarships offer £5,000.