FEEM Position for a Junior Researcher in Environmental Economics Italy are open apply now. The Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) is offering Position for a junior researcher in Environmental Economics in Italy. The position is available for highly qualified and motivated researcher.
The research aims at understanding how firms respond to the environmental challenge and how markets evolve to meet the demand for sustainability in terms of new products and services.
Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM), founded in 1989, is a non-profit, policy-oriented, international research centre and a think-tank producing high-quality, innovative, interdisciplinary and scientifically sound research on sustainable development. It contributes to the quality of decision-making in public and private spheres through analytical studies, policy advice, scientific dissemination and high-level education. Thanks to its international network, FEEM integrates its research and dissemination activities with those of the best academic institutions and think tanks around the world.
FEEM Position for a Junior Researcher in Environmental Economics Italy Description
- Applications Deadline: FEEM will begin considering candidates immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Please submit your application at your earliest convenience and mention ref: SAS-DE RiskCO.09.2019.
- Course Level: This is a position available for the Junior Researcher.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded in the field of environmental economics and policy. The selected applicant will be based in Milan (Italy) and will work alongside experienced researchers on topics related to policy analysis in three main areas of investigation: a) firms and climate change risks mitigation; b) societal change and business innovation for sustainability; c) decarbonization pathways and the role of the financial sector.
- Scholarship Award: The job assignment is expected to begin in October 2019. Gross salary is competitive and will be based on qualification and experience.
- Nationality: This position is available for international applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Milan, Italy
Eligibility for the FEEM Position for a Junior Researcher in Environmental Economics Italy
Eligible Countries: This position is available for international applicants.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
A background in economic policy, environmental policy or environmental economics is preferred although the selection is also open to candidates with different background (political sciences, management). A PhD in a related subject is not strictly required (although it will be valued positively) but an MSc or MA in a field related to environmental economics and policy is compulsory. Study or work experience abroad is highly valued. Proficiency (C1) in English is mandatory and knowledge of Italian is valued positively.
The ideal candidate has completed his/her postgraduate studies in the field of environmental economics and policy and has proven work experience in the area.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
FEEM Position for a Junior Researcher in Environmental Economics Italy Application Procedure
How to Apply: Applicants can submit their application and detailed curriculum vitae HERE. Please mention ref: SAS-DE RiskCO.09.2019 in the application.