FFC Scholarship Award Program are open apply now. Applications are open today to apply for the FFC Scholarship 2019. FFC Stands for Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited which is the largest chemical fertilizer producer of Pakistan. They are providing Fauji Foundation Scholarship 2019 Scholarship in Pakistan to Pakistani Students.
Deserving Students & Merit Based Scholarship will be given to those who are in post-Matric and who are in the Bachelor’s program. The FFC Scholarship is available to All the Students of Pakistan in any location.
Both Male & Females are encouraged to apply for the Scholarship in Pakistan. The Monthly Stipend will also be given to the selected candidates of this scholarship. Please Read the Details & Eligibility Criteria Given below.
FFC Scholarship 2019 Details
- Scholarship Country: Pakistan
- Funded by: Sona Welfare Foundation
- Domicile: All Domicile Holders are Eligible
- Deadline: 15th November 2019
Sona Welfare Foundation, the official of NPO of FFC, Pakistan’s largest fertilizer manufacturer is pleased to announce Scholarship in Pakistan for Undergraduate & for a post-Matric merit-based scholarship for talented and deserving students
Fields of Study for Bachelor Program
Students who are doing Engineering then this scholarship in Pakistan for engineering students as well as for scholarships for needy students in Pakistan
- Mechanical and Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Agricultural / Social Sciences / Agronomy / Civil / Telecom
- Computer Science
- Management Science
FFC Scholarship Award Program Monthly Stipend
The Monthly Stipend will also be given to the Students.
- Bachelor: Rs. 3000/Month
- Post Matric: Rs. 2000/Month
FFC Scholarship Award Program Eligibility Criteria
To be Eligible for the FFC Scholarship in Pakistan 2019. The following Criteria will be followed.
- All male and female students scoring 85% and above in last competitive exams (75% or above for Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan domicile holders).
- 1st/2nd semester of Bachelors and 1st year of Post Matric.
- Should be Enrolled in Govt. approved/registered colleges and universities.
FFC Scholarship Award Program Deadline
The last date to apply for the FFC Scholarship in Pakistan 2019 is 15th Nov 2019.
How to Apply for FFC Scholarship
There are Two procedures to apply. It’s Your Choice that how do you want to apply.
- Application forms are available from FFC district sales offices throughout Pakistan and you can also Download the form From the Link Given below.
- Complete scholarship Application form along with required documents to be sent via post to the following Address at