FIA Jobs 2019 For Bachelor Students are open apply now. Applications are open to apply for the FIA Jobs 2019. There are More than 90+ Vacancies announced in FIA Jobs 2019 Pakistan for Bachelor Students as well as for Master Students. Both Male & Females can apply for the FIA Jobs 2019.
Recent Job is for both male and female Pakistani Candidates from all over Pakistan for the positions from BS-16 to BS-17 including Sindh (Urban), Sindh (Rural), Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Gilgit Baltistan (GB), Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK).
The Available FIA Vacancies are Inspector (Investigation), Assistant Director (Legal) & Assistant Director (Investigation). The Latest Advertisement of FPSC FIA Jobs 2019 for Inspectors & Assistant Directors Federal Investigation Agency Apply Online FIA jobs 2019 application form
FIA Jobs 2019 For Bachelor Students Details
- Gender: Male & Female
- Education Required: Bachelors OR Masters
- No. of Vacancies: 90+
- Organization: Federal Investigation Agency
Current Available Names of FIA Jobs Posts:
- 62 Vacancies for Inspectors Investigation BPS-16
- 17 Vacancies for Assistant Director Legal BPS-17
- 11 Vacancies Assistant Director Investigation BPS-17
Eligibility Criteria for FIA Jobs 2019 For Bachelor Students
- For Inspector (Investigation) BPS-16 Second Class or Grade ‘C,’ Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by the HEC.
- For Assistant Director (Legal) BPS-17 Second Class or Grade`C LLB, qualified candidates can apply.
- For Assistant Director (Investigation) BPS-17 Second Class or Grade `C Masters Degree from HEC recognized university is required.
- Age: For all positions, age should be between 20 to 28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
Physical Measurement for Inspector Investigation
- Height for Male should be minimum 5’ Feet and 6” Inches.
- Height for Female should be 5’ Feet and 2” Inches.
- Chest size should be 32×32-1/2 Inches (For Men Only)
Who Can apply for FIA Jobs 2019 For Bachelor Students
The FIA Jobs Advertisement more than 90+ jobs in Federal Government Agency FIA Jobs in Pakistan. All the Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply.
Domicile: Pakistani candidates bearing the domicile of Sindh (Urban), Sindh (Rural), Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Gilgit Baltistan (GB), Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) are eligible to apply for FIA Jobs.
- Open Merit: 6
- Punjab: 45
- Sindh (Rural): 10
- Sindh (Urban): 7
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK): 11
- Balochistan: 5
- Gilgit Baltistan (GB) and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA): 3
- Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK): 3
Required Educational Qualification:
Minimum 16 Years of Education Bachelor’s Degree in any academic discipline from an (HEC) recognized institution with at least 2nd Class, 2nd Division or Grade C.
The Last Date to Apply for the FIA Jobs 2019 is 19th November 2018. Don’t wait for the last date its clearly Mentioned FIA Jobs in Pakistan
- FIA Jobs 2019 Last Date: 19th November 2019
- Availability of Roll No. Slips: 21st December 2019
- Date of Screening Test: 6th January 2019, Sunday and Onwards
How to Apply For FIA Jobs:
- The interested applicants are required to apply for FIA Jobs for Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website, i.e. https://www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Check official advertisement for FIA Jobs here: http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/sites/default/files/Advt-No-11-2019.pdf.
- The applicants are required to download the challan form from the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website.
- The applicants are required to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 300/- in the designated bank.
- The applicants are required to enter the challan number and then fill in the online application form provided on the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website.
- The applicants are required not to submit their FIA Jobs application online. The applications are not required to be sent to the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
- The test center once selected by the applicant for the test cannot be changed therefore the applicants are advised to select their test center very thoughtfully.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview for FIA Jobs.
- No TA DA will be provided for the test/interview.