Jacobs University is offering applications for the Five Full Tuition Diversity Scholarships to support and encourage the brightest students from five different continents.
These scholarships are open to the candidate who enrolled in a full-time undergraduate and graduate degree program in any field of study at the university.
Located in Germany, Jacobs University Bremen is an international, private, residential, doctorate-granting research university. It is the first and now the only private institution in Europe providing comprehensive study programs.
Why at Jacobs University? The university provides different courses and opportunities for the candidates. It supports students in deciding on their future path of study and helping them to build up their career by providing job opportunities.
Brief Five Full Tuition Diversity Scholarships at Jacobs University in Germany Description
- University or Organization: Jacobs University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Five scholarships are awarded
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Five Full Tuition Diversity Scholarships at Jacobs University in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Students from five different continents are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarships applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program. Candidates must have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement, intellectual creativity, and the desire and motivation to make a difference in the world.
How to Apply for Five Full Tuition Diversity Scholarships at Jacobs University in Germany
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarships applicants must have to apply for the admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates will automatically consider for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a recommendation letter, official or certified copies of high school/university transcripts, educational history form, standardized testing, zeemee electronic resume.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate and graduate studies, applicants must have advanced placement (AP) courses, international baccalaureate (IB) courses and international baccalaureate (IB) diploma
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have an adequate command of the English language to enroll at Jacobs University
- Benefits: The scholarships will cover the full tuition fee cost of each applicant.