Through the Flower Agribusiness Conference Award, the University of Waikato is providing the fund for students to further their education. The award is open to the applicants who are enrolled full- or part-time in their final year of undergraduate study or any level of post-graduate study.
The aim of the award is to encourage future generations of agribusiness students to advance their studies and engagement with the community.
The University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand. It is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio.
Why you should you apply for this University?
Waikato University is a consistent climber in the most prestigious international ranking. Their flexible degree structures mean that you can study a wide range of subjects to shape your qualifications and qualifications to match your career interests and will maintain your skills in demand.
Flower Agribusiness Conference Award at The University of Waikato in New Zealand Description
- Application Deadline: 20 March 2019 and 20 September 2019
- Course Level: The award is available at the undergraduate or post-graduate level
- Scholarship Award: An award of up to $1,000
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: Citizens of New Zealand
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Flower Agribusiness Conference Award at The University of Waikato in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: This scholarship program is applicable for:
Students who are enrolled full- or part-time in their final year of undergraduate study or any level of post-graduate study are encouraged to apply. To qualify, you must be presenting a research paper at a recognised agribusiness conference outlining their own research that pertains to agribusiness.
A degree in agribusiness offers opportunities to be involved in areas including production, finance, sales, and land management. There are various types of job roles for Agribusinesses such as Agribusiness Office Assistant, Agricultural Analyst, Farm Manager, and Agricultural Analyst.
Flower Agribusiness Conference Award at The University of Waikato in New Zealand Application Procedure
The mode of application is online
How to Apply for Flower Agribusiness Conference Award at The University of Waikato in New Zealand:
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.waikato.ac.nz/scholarships/application-forms/flower-agribusiness-conference-award
Applicants should submit the following along with their online application:
- A Personal Statement, which includes the following subheadings:
- A statement detailing the name and date of the conference and the benefit to the student of attending the conference; and
- A budget of estimated costs associated with attending the conference.
- A draft copy of the paper/presentation to be presented at the conference; and
- One academic reference, attesting to the academic and research strengths of the applicant and how the research relates to agribusiness.
Talk to the universities admissions staff early, and ensure all the queries regarding applications for the scholarship.
The beneficiary will receive an award of up to $1,000 in exceptional circumstances, the award amount may be greater than $1,000.
Dates and Deadlines
To be considered for the scholarship, all required paperwork must be received by 20 March 2019 and 20 September 2019.