Accountancy and business advisory firm BDO LLP is pleased to offer the full-time Intern opportunity.
The Forensic Accounting Intern Program will give you the chance to managing the administration of forensic databases and helping to prepare tenders for new work into the department.
The program is open to all candidates who have excellent verbal and written communication skills together with an interest in understanding forensic accounting further.
Provider: BDO LLP
Business area: Forensic
Employment type: Full-Time – Fixed Term Contract
Forensic Accounting Full-Time Intern Program in the UK Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Participants must have a strong working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power-point).
- Candidates should display strong focus for their expansion and accuracy in your work, ensuring that excellent customer service is provided continuously and professional standards are met.
- You will be a team player who is able to work for self-motivated, well-organized, flexible and tight deadlines and budgets.
Is Open for International Students: No
Is this Paid Position? This is a paid program
Forensic Accounting Full-Time Intern Program in the UK Description
BDO LLP offers integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate the changing world.
In this position, providing project and administrative support and assistance to the forensic accounting team, including analytical tasks, research and investigation will be involved.
As an Intern, your responsibilities are:
- Carries with customer support process and customer engagement
- Analysis and submission of data within Excel, for example- data entry, trends, and creation of charts and analysis summary of the work
- The task of collection and compilation of information such as corporate research and background research in individuals and organizations in connection with the forensic assignment
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Assistance in preparing reports for court/arbitration hearings, preparing and collisions addendums and demonstrations
- Maintaining client files and assisting in ensuring that all relevant documents are on the appropriate section
- The relevant training or development undertaking coordinated by the Forensic Accounting Team
- Completion of ad hoc requirements as per the requirement of line manager
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Duration: 1 – 3 Years
Notification: Not given
How to Apply for Forensic Accounting Full-Time Intern Program in the UK
To get this amazing opportunity, you need to create an account to register online.
Application Deadline: Ongoing