Update on FPSC Jobs 2020 Advertisement Apply Online:
FPSC (Federal Public Service Commission) is a federal agency of Pakistan that is responsible for recruiting talented civil servants and bureaucrats across the whole nation in the Government of Pakistan. The Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British colonial rule in 1926. After independence, the Commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of Government of Pakistan Act. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It has been provided autonomy under the Rules of Business, 1973 and FPSC Regulations, 1978 in its working. The Commission has also been given administrative as well as, to some extent, financial autonomy to perform its functions independently. It also conducts CSS exams annually for Central superior services. FPSC Jobs 2020 publishes its jobs almost on first week of every month via leading newspapers and gives 15 days time duration for applying against its jobs. These Jobs applying charges are fixed i.e Rs 300/= for BPS-14, BPS-16 & BPS-17 Posts while Rs 750/= for BPS-18, Rs 1200/= for BPS-19 & Rs-1500/= for BPS-20 or higher Posts. Majorly the recruitment for FPSC Jobs 2020 is done through CCS Exams. For further details about upcoming and recent Federal Public Service Commission Job openings, you can also visit the official website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Here we will guide you about eligibility criteria, Applying Procedure, Vacancies details of FPSC Jobs 2020. These Jobs are for Islamabad/ Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar & other cities of Pakistan. These Federal public Service commission Islamabad Jobs Publish in Leading Newspapers in Pakistan like Daily Jang, Express, Dawn, The News & other Newspapers. We have enlisted all Federal Public Service Commission Jobs in here at one place for our viewer’s convenience.
Hurry Up! Important Update. Don’t Forget to Apply for Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC Jobs 2020). Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Islamabad has announced its consolidated advertisement for various job opportunities. Available vacancies are for assistant accounts officer, social welfare officer, agriculture officer, deputy director, charge/staff nurse, assistant private secretaries, draftsman, psychiatrist, medical officer, lecturer, Assistant engineering advisor, chief cost accounts officer & Director supervision & monitoring.
FPSC Jobs 2020 with list of all current openings under FPSC Islamabad with details of application forms, notifications, schedule and result. FPSC (Federal Public Service Commission) administers recruiting and hiring of talented individuals for civil service jobs under Government of Pakistan Departments in Islamabad and across Pakistan. Recruitment is done for almost all categories and fields including Stenographers, Clerks, Teaching, Educators, Admin, Medical, Engineering, IT, Management and other fields. Major recruitment is done through CSS Exam to hire Civil or Government Servants. You can also access the current jobs on the official website at www.fpsc.gov.pk – Below is the complete list of all FPSC jobs for the current year where you can find information on how you can apply and register for various opportunities:
Don’t wait for the last date to apply in FPSC, as FPSC also Posted that apply as early as possible.
Latest Jobs are here. http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/jobs/gr/current-jobs
FPSC Jobs 2020 Vacancies / Positions:-
- Assistant Accounts Officer – Ministry of Narcotics Control
- Social Welfare Officer – Ministry of Human Rights
- Agriculture Officer – Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan
- Deputy Director – Ministry of Maritime Affairs
- Charge/Staff Nurses – Ministry of Defence
- Assistant Private Secretaries – Ministry of Law Justice and Human Rights
- Assistant Private Secretaries – Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development
- Assistant Private Secretaries – Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources
- Draftsman – Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan
- Psychiatrists – Ministry of Narcotics Control
- Medical Officers – Ministry of Narcotics Control
- Lecturers Female – Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad
- Assistant Private Secretary – Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development
- Assistant Engineering Adviser Civil/ Senior Engineer Floods/ Deputy Director Supervision & Monitoring – Ministry of Water Resources
- Chief Cost Accounts Officer – Finance Division.
FPSC Jobs Advertisement 2020:
- FPSC Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs?
- First of all Pay Test Fee in any Branch of NBP National Bank of Pakistan (Rs-300 for BPS-16 & BPS-17).
- 750 for BPS-18, RS-1200 for BPS-19.
- RS-1500 for BPS-20 and BPS-21 Posts).
- And then apply online, the link is given below to apply Online.
FPSC Jobs 2020 Challan Form:
- FPSC Job 2020 Challan Form
FPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online:
- Don’t wait for the last date.
- Apply as early as possible as this was written on the online application form.
- No hard copy of application or copies of documents is required to be forwarded to FPSC.
- The printed online application should be retained by the applicants for their own record.
- DO NOT send Treasury Receipt to FPSC, it should be preserved in safe custody by the applicant and has to be produced at the time of appearing in the screening test.
- Submitting online applications without having required qualification, experience, gender, religion, domicile etc. or submitting fake/bogus/test online applications may cause serious difficulty for the applicant in future.
For any technical assistance regarding Applying Online, contact on the following number during office hours from Monday to Friday:- 051-111-000-248