The Fulbright Scholarship 2020 for the Students from Pakistan are open apply now. The USEFP is inviting the Students from Pakistan who wants to pursue their Masters or Ph.D. Degree from the United States of America. The Fulbright Scholarship 2019 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Pakistani students.
The Fulbright scholarship Pakistan is a for Masters and Ph.D. Program funds graduate study in the United States for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree. This Scholarship in USA for Pakistani students is Funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), these grants cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. USEFP also assists with the visa process.
For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine. Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to Apply. For the Master Degree program, 16 years of formal education from an accredited university required. For the Ph.D.degree program, a minimum of 18 years of formal education.
Fulbright Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Course Level: Master & Ph.D
- Deadline: 15th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for a Master Degree
For the Master’s degree program, eligible candidates will have either a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university. Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA applicants, who require 3 years of work experience.
Eligibility Criteria for a Ph.D. Degree
For the Ph.D. degree program, eligible applicants will have a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university. It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
Fulbright Scholarship USA Scholarship Funding
The Fulbright Scholarship 2020 is Funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). These Grants will cover:
- Tuition Fee
- Required textbooks
- A living stipend
- Health insurance.
- USEFP also assists with the visa process.
Fulbright Scholarship USA General Eligibility Criteria
- Pakistani citizens, residing and working in Pakistan, with strong academic histories in all disciplines except clinical medicine, are welcome to apply.
- In addition to academic work, persons selected for Fulbright programs are expected to share information about Pakistani life and culture with their U.S. colleagues and with community groups in the U.S.
- On returning to Pakistan, Fulbright grantees are expected to share their U.S. experiences with colleagues and community groups in Pakistan.
- Successful candidates should be poised to assume leadership positions in their fields and must be committed to returning and serving Pakistan.
- Result Announcement: Results are announced in Mid-October.
- University Process: Placement process continues until February
- Visa Interviews: June
- Departure to the US: The departure to the U.S. commences in July.
Fulbright Scholarship USA Deadline
The Last Date to Apply for the Fulbright Scholarship 2019-2020 deadline to the United States of America is 15th May 2019
How to Apply for Fulbright Scholarship USA
The Application process is Given Below. You can Also Find the Application Form in the Official Advertisement. The Fulbright scholarship Pakistan Link is Given below. A complete application package includes:
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- Your GRE score report and
- Scanned transcripts, including an explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree, should be uploaded. Please note that HEC-attested documents are preferable with the application but degree and transcripts attested by the issuing authority will be accepted at the time of application.