Are you a US citizen, struggling financially for education abroad? Don’t take too much stress, take a step forward towards the Fulbright Traditional American Student Awards and get this opportunity in Canada.
This free education program is available to all American graduates for undertaking a study or research at any university, research center, think tank, or government agency in Canada.
The educational exchange between Canada and the United States of America is known as Fulbright Canada. It is a binational, treat-based, non-governmental, not-for-profit organization.
Why should go with this opportunity? Through this program, students have a chance to conduct their higher studies with exceptional funding support at any higher institute or research centers in Canada.
Fulbright Traditional American Student Awards in Canada Brief Description
- University or Organization: Fulbright Canada
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate or research
- Award: US$15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The US
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: October 8, 2019
- Language: English and French
Fulbright Traditional American Student Awards in Canada Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the United States are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a masters or a research degree program at any university, research center, think tank or government agency in Canada.
- Admissible Criteria: Be in compliance with all J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board (FFSB) guidelines.
- Be in compliance with all governmental regulations regarding visas, immigration, travel, and residency.
How to Apply for Fulbright Traditional American Student Awards in Canada
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to follow the instructions of applying for the program giving on the online application portal.
- Admission Requirements: You must hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the proposed start date of the grant.
- Language Requirement: The participants are advised to be proficient in English and French languages in order to start your higher studies in the US.
Benefits: The award has the cash value of US$15,000 and awardees are expected to use the grant to cover expenses related to their studies and/or research, such as housing, travel, tuition, and other academic expenditures.