Are you interested in a research program in Finland? Then come and take part in the Fulbright-University of Vaasa Scholar Award which is offering by the University of Vaasa.
The award is specially activated for the citizens of the U.S. and aims to provide them with an opportunity to conduct and teach at the university.
Organized in 1968, the University of Vaasa is one of the largest business universities in Finland. It is a multidisciplinary, business-oriented university which is the consistency of four different schools.
Why at the University of Vaasa? At Vaasa, applicants will get a chance to live an independent student’s life; they are free to choose their course. They will learn under the guidance of expert researchers with many facilities and create a bright future in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2019
Fulbright-University of Vaasa Scholar Award for Citizens of the US in Finland Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the US are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can conduct research or can conduct and teach research at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a U.S. citizen- permanent resident is not sufficient for this award. Several years of experience in research or teaching is also required.
How to Apply for Fulbright-University of Vaasa Scholar Award for Citizens of the US in Finland
- How to apply: Candidates are suggested to register themselves in a research degree program or as a lecturer at the university. After that, apply for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Letter of invitation, research statement, copy of the passport, academic transcripts and language proficiency certificate needs to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A student must have a PhD degree
- Language Requirement: Students are bounded to satisfy the conditions of language proficiency.
Fulbright-University of Vaasa Scholar Award for Citizens of the US in Finland Benefits
The funded education will provide the grant of 4000 EUR per month along with a travel allowance (1,800 USD). It will also provide the cost of housing for the scholar during the grant period.