The University of East Anglia is pleased to offer the Full Fees Scholarship for International Students. The scholarship full fee award may be offered to one international taught applicant on the basis of academic excellence (e.g. first class degree) and their personal statement.
All applicants are expected to have met the School’s English language requirements and been offered and accepted a place on the course by this date. Successful applicants will be contacted by the admissions department.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research internationally renowned university based in a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students. The university offers over 300 courses in its four faculties, which contain 26 schools of study.
Full Fees Scholarship for International Students at University of East Anglia in England Description:
- Applications Deadline: February 28, 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarships are open to study at the postgraduate level course.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available for Postgraduate Taught or Postgraduate Research programme.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee award
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in England
Eligibility for the Full Fees Scholarship for International Students at University of East Anglia in England:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: All eligible candidates to whom the School of International Development has made an offer are automatically considered for nomination.
Full Fees Scholarship for International Students at University of East Anglia in England Application Procedure:
Begin your application now to study at UEA on a Postgraduate Taught or Postgraduate Research programme.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply
Find out about Postgraduate Courses offered by UEA’s School of International Development, or alternatively contact , Tel +44 (0)1603 591515