If you want to complete your studies and worried about costs, so here is your solution, Thammasat Business School is offering Full-Time International Student Scholarships at Thammasat University.
Funded awards are available to promote internalization by increasing the number of students from abroad and support help in pursuing their education at any degree level without any financial issues.
Founded in 1938, Thammasat Business School offers a wide range of business education in various fields, from bachelors to doctorate levels. It is one of Thailand’s best business schools with triple-crown EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA Accreditations.
Why at Thammasat University? The education system of this university is on its best, it offers degree level course for aspirants in both Thai and English languages. Its faculties are very supportive of their students and help them in reaching their future goals.
Application Deadline: For round 1 – May 31, 2019, and for round 2 – November 29, 2019
Full-Time International Student Scholarships at Thammasat University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for any degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not belong to Thai nationality.
How to Apply for Full-Time International Student Scholarships at Thammasat University
- How to apply: Students are advised to take part in any degree level course at the university through the online application. They will be automatically awarded by the fund after their registration in a course.
- Supporting Documents: Should have to submit their application form with required supporting documents according to the course.
- Admission Requirements: Based on which course the applicant is applying.
- Language Requirement: If English is not a candidate’s national language, then they must meet the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing your English language ability.
Full-Time International Student Scholarships at Thammasat University Benefits
There are up to 20 scholarships at graduate and undergraduate level which are divided into three types and include tuition fee, accommodation fee, monthly allowance, and an additional fee. The bursary will also give THB 11,000 per month for undergraduate and THB 13,000 per month for graduate students.