The new Full-Tuition Philanthropy Scholarship is now available on offer to pursue MBA programme at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business. The Philanthropy Scholarship is funded by CKGSB, and will be assessed and assigned by the Assessment Committee formed by the CKGSB MBA Program, the CKGSB Alumni Council and the CKGSB Philanthropy Committee.
By offering a full-tuition award, this scholarship aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare.
Since our founding, we have sought to cultivate business leaders with a global vision, a humanistic spirit, a strong sense of social responsibility and an innovative mindset. We are China’s first faculty-governed independent business school. This is vital because it is the basis for academic independence and free scholarly inquiry. Without these qualities, we would not have been able to recruit and retain the world’s leading business scholars who form our faculty body of more than 40 full-time professors. These scholars, in turn, guide the research efforts that have made CKGSB a global leader in China business insights.
Full-Tuition Philanthropy Scholarship at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business in China Description:
- Applications Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides full tuition fees award to the students.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Full-Tuition Philanthropy Scholarship at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business in China:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should work in aninfluential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
- Applicants should have the commitmentto be devoted in philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
- Applicants should fulfill the basic requirements of the CKGSB MBA Program.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for Full-Tuition Philanthropy Scholarship at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business in China:
How to Apply:
- Submit online application
- Preliminary screening and reference check
- Written exam and admission interview
- Review & decision
- Offer confirmation& scholarship assessment
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outlining your contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future.