The new Chilean Government Nelson Mandela Master Scholarships is now available for South African students.
The purpose of AGCID’s Scholarship Program is to contribute to the formation of advanced human capital, through the participation of professionals in Master Degree programs imparted by accredited Chilean universities or higher education institutions, with a high level of excellence.
International scholarships and study opportunities open up possibilities for South African students who wish to pursue studies abroad, at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Studying abroad is an excellent way to expand your horizons, experience new things, meet people from all over the world and get an international education. The new skills you could gain, both in and out of the classroom can strengthen your potential contribution to society and even to a potential employer if you make the most of your experience.
Fully Funded Chilean Government Nelson Mandela Master Scholarships for South African Students Description:
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: A wide range of fields is available including fields related to:
- Public Policy Management
- Mining and Geology
- Information technology
- Business and economics
- Public health
- ScholarshipAward: What the scholarship offers
- Spanish language course (can be in parallel with studies or before the beginning of the studies)
- Return airfare
- Tuition fees
- Graduation costs
- Medical insurance
- Monthly allowance
- Successful applicants will be required to take funds with them to Chile to cover initial costs while administration of stipend payments is being finalized an amount of at least US$ 500 is recommended.
- Nationality: The scholarships are offered to professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola.
- Number of Scholarships:
- Scholarship can be taken at Chilean higher education institutions in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship: (H2 Heading)
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are offered to professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola.
Entrance Requirements: The scholarship program is offered to professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola and preferably work in the public or academic sectors in their home country. Applicants must have:
– Experience in the subjects they choose to pursue Master’s studies in
– Unconditional acceptance offer at a Chilean higher education institution
– 4-year university degree
– If employed already, you will need a letter of support, indicating that you will be released for the duration of your studies.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure: (H2 Heading)
How to Apply: Applicants must submit the AGCID Scholarship application form both in original copy on paper and in compact disc format (CD), together with application documents to the Chilean Embassy in South Africa, see ANNEX 3 for List of Focal Points. More information on the application process can be accessed through: becasmandela-at-gmail.com.