Research creates new knowledge, keeping this in mind Swansea University is presenting Fully Funded KESS II MRES program for future researchers.
This opportunity is partly funded by the Welsh Government’s European Social Fund (ESF) and available for the UK and EU students in participating in a research degree program.
Swansea University was founded in 1920 as a public research university and received its university status in 2007. It is one of the best universities in Wales which offers a huge range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in the UK.
Why at Swansea University? At Swansea, applicants will learn from award-winning teachers and enhance their knowledge in diverse fields. The teachers of Swansea are very passionate about teaching students in the best way and help them in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: June 21, 2019
Fully Funded KESS II MRES funding for the UK and EU Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU candidates can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a research degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must not hold the same award in the previous year.
How to Apply for Fully Funded KESS II MRES funding for the UK and EU Students
- How to Apply: Students are highly suggested to contact the Professor Carlos Garcia de Leaniz or Mr Paul Howes (CSAR Manager- in regarding the information about the area of research and complete their application for a research program at the university. After this, they can complete the KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2019-20 KESS II Supplementary Form for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit your copies of degree certificates, references, and curriculum vitae along with the language ability certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Participants need to have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bioscience or a related subject.
- Language Requirement: The aspirants must have good skills in the English language and may be required to demonstrate it through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the full cost of tuition fees with a stipend a maximum of £11,702 p.a which will depend upon the applicant’s financial conditions.