Do you want to pursue a PhD program in Belgium? Then the Fully-funded One Doctoral Position is as right as rain for you to make your dream come true in Belgium.
This position is especially activated for high obedient international students and has the purpose of providing a fully-funded PhD program.
The University of Liege is a major public university, established in 1817. It is ranked in the 251–300 categories worldwide according to Times Higher Education and 265nd by QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Liege? It offers a comprehensive and innovative training program, which enables early-career scientists to carry out their research in the best possible conditions along with a dynamic working environment, with stimulating scientific support, state-of-the-art research facilities, and advanced computational modelling tools.
Fully-Funded One Doctoral Position for International Students in Belgium Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Liege
- Department: Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Belgium
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Language: English
Fully-Funded One Doctoral Position for International Students in Belgium Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in building performance simulation at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A participant must have strong analytical ability and a sense of synthesis.
- Able to work independently, but also well in a team and show sufficient initiative.
How to Apply for Fully-Funded One Doctoral Position for International Students in Belgium
- How to Apply: Take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. Outstanding applicants can apply by email to Prof. Shady Attia with curriculum vitae, full transcripts of undergraduate and bachelor’s degree program including two references.
- Admission Requirements: A successful candidate must have completed a master degree in a field closely related to building engineering, architectural engineering, computer sciences, and engineering.
- Language Requirement: The participants must have proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The educational award will be fully-funded for up to three years (tax-free monthly allowance, approx. 2,100 € at the doctoral level).