Nottingham Trent University is offering the opportunity to apply for the Fully-Funded Ph.D. Position in Engineering. The program is available to UK and EU candidates who require no sponsorship to work in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape new developments in both teaching and research. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop research and teaching capability in purpose-built new facilities.
As one of the largest universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) was established in 1992. The university has three campuses and nine schools. Trent has also received a 4-star rating on the QS World University rankings.
Why at Nottingham Trent University? NTU has one of the best employability records of any university in England and Wales. Across NTU, there are several dedicated centres that focus on expertise and business resources, which can support all organizational and development needs.
Application Deadline: 8th of September 2019
Fully-Funded PhD Position in Engineering for UK and EU Students at Nottingham Trent University Brief Description
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: College of Science and Technology Department of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD (Duration: 5 years, part-time)
- Award: Grade G (£27,830 – £32,236 p.a.)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the
Fully-Funded PhD Position in Engineering for UK and EU Students at Nottingham Trent University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD position will be awarded in Engineering at the Department of Engineering in NTU.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must register for a PhD part-time for the duration of the 5-year post.
How to Apply for Fully-Funded PhD Position in Engineering for UK and EU Students at Nottingham Trent University
At NTU, they are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Academic Associate to contribute to teaching in the Department of Engineering. Most of the teaching will be in the format of seminars, laboratory classes and tutorials.
- How to Apply: To get this opportunity, applicants can apply on-line using links from ntu.ac.uk/vacancies and submit all your supporting documentation by email
- Supporting Documents: Before start application, applicants must ready to submit a single document to include a full CV, a Teaching Statement, a Research Statement and a Covering Letter addressing your suitability for the role outlined in the associated Job Description and Person Specification.
- Admission Requirements: The academic associate post is part-time (0.5 FTE) and in addition, you will be required to register for a PhD part-time for the duration of the 5-year post.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, speaking, and learning.
Benefits: The program is a fully-funded opportunity. Winning candidates will get a fixed-term contract for 5 years, 18.5 hours per week and the above salary will be pro-rata.