Making financial aid is important for students so that they can pursue their studies in a proper way. Hence Newcastle University is offering Ph.D. Studentship opportunity in favor of the UK and EU applicants.
This Ph.D. fund program is available with 100% covering the study expenses of applicants for understanding and reducing global health inequalities at Newcastle University in the UK.
Newcastle University was known as School of Medicine and Surgery in 1834 and became independent from the University of Durham in 1963. It is a public research university located in England.
Why at Newcastle University? The university is committed to providing the best facilities and academic excellence for its participants. It has award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in reaching their future goals.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2019
Fully-Funded PhD Studentship for UK/EU Students at Newcastle University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a PhD degree program within the Faculty of Medical Sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enrol as a full-time aspirant and not hold any other award from the university.
How to Apply for Fully-Funded PhD Studentship for UK/EU Students at Newcastle University
- How to Apply: For applying to this program, you need to follow the application information for a PhD program which is as follows-
- Insert the program code 8300F in the program of study section
- Select ‘PhD in the Faculty of Medical Sciences (full time) – public health’ as the program of study
- Insert the studentship code HS039 in the studentship/partnership reference field.
- Supporting Documents: Participants have to attach a covering letter, curriculum vitae which will be no more than two pages for each, degree transcripts and certificates, and language ability proof (if required).
- Admission Requirements: A successful student must have at least a 2:1 degree in a discipline relevant to public health research (such as economics, sociology, human geography, biomedical sciences, anthropology, etc).
- Language Requirement: You must have to score IELTS 7 with at least 6.5 in the written component, or equivalent if English is not your first language.
Fully-Funded PhD Studentship for UK/EU Students at Newcastle University Benefits
The award will cover 100% the UK and EU tuition fees with annual living expenses of £15,000 for up to 4 years. It will also provide some additional funding to cover the research costs, advanced statistical training, and local, national and international travel.