Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Business and Management in the UK
Applications are open for the Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Business and Management offered by the Business School at Brunel University London.
The call is open for the high performing UK and EU candidates who wish to conduct research in their respective areas at BUL in the UK.
Brunel University London organized into three colleges and three major research institutes. It was one of the first UK universities to enter the Formula Student engineering competition, an annual event in which universities from around the world compete.
Why at the Brunel University London? At this university, students can get the help to gain the all-important hands-on industry experience that’s directly relevant to their degree. It designed to give you recognition for non-academic activities during your time at Brunel.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Business and Management in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: £17009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Business and Management in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK and EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Marketing, Information Technology; Accounts, International Business, & Human Resources.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant should have a first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject. We will also consider candidates with an upper second-class undergraduate degree, in addition to, a Master’s degree, preferably at distinction level or equivalent.
How to Apply for Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Business and Management in the UK
- How to Apply: If you wish to apply for this education award, then you must have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, aspirants can submit their award applications and supporting documents to Dr Chima Mordi
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the CV, one A4 page personal statement setting out why you are a suitable candidate, research proposal explaining your proposed area of research, proposal should be a minimum of 3500 words and no more than 5000 words, degree transcripts and/or certificates and research proposal guidelines.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, candidates are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are recommended to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: This is a fully funded studentship, will provide an annual stipend of £17009, plus payment of UK/EU tuition fees.