Would you like to get a PhD in the UK? Make your dream come true by applying for Research Development Fund PhD Scholarship – Cancer Therapeutics designed by the University of Bradford.
The call is open for providing training to those skilled candidates, who have an interest in cancer research and/or drug discovery.
The University of Bradford has an alumni community of more than 140,000 graduates in over 175 countries worldwide. It is an outward facing institution committed to the creation, dissemination, and application of knowledge for the benefit of a global society.
Why at the University of Bradford? At this university, students can get a supportive environment, advice, and guidance from professionally qualified staff. It provides specific opportunities exclusively for graduates.
Application Deadline: July 14, 2020
Fully Funded Research Development Fund PhD Scholarship – Cancer Therapeutics Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Fully Funded Research Development Fund PhD Scholarship – Cancer Therapeutics Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (European Union), Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity), Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Wales.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the field of Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, candidates must have a good honors UK Bachelor’s degree (a first or upper second class honors) or equivalent qualifications in Chemistry.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Research Development Fund PhD Scholarship – Cancer Therapeutics
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this bursary, aspirants are prerequisite to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your own research proposal approximately 1500-2000 words, personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are needed to hold their bachelor and masters degree certificates in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants, whose first language is not English, must meet the University English language requirements for PhD candidates.
Benefits: This is a fully funded studentship covering stipend and UK/EU fees.