The University of Oxford is a dream university for a student who wants to study in the UK. Hence the Rhodes Trust is presenting Fully-funded Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford.
The purpose of these educational awards is to support Indian students who have a desire to complete their postgraduate studies in the UK.
As a collegiate research university, the University of Oxford was founded in 1096 in the UK. The university generally within the top 10 universities in the world but currently ranked first in the world.
Why at the University of Oxford? At Oxford, the students will get everything they want to build a bright future whether it is about teaching facilities or accommodation support. It helps participants with everything and makes sure that the candidates do the best in their fields.
Fully-Funded Rhodes Scholarships for Indian Students in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: The Rhodes Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: Indian
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Language: English
Fully-Funded Rhodes Scholarships for Indian Students in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Only Indian applicants are accepted.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants can pursue a postgraduate degree program in any field at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The successful candidate must be a citizen of India, holding an Indian passport, or equivalent proof of citizenship; PIO or OCI card holders do not satisfy the Indian citizenship criteria for this purpose.
How to Apply for Fully-Funded Rhodes Scholarships for Indian Students in UK
In order to complete your application, you need to provide some additional information-
- Supporting Documents: Birth certificate, or valid passport, an official transcript from the college or university, full curriculum vitae which should include details about academic qualification, prizes, and other. Besides that, a head-and-shoulders colour photo, a personal statement of no more than 1000 words.
- Admission Requirements: The students must have completed (or will have completed by June / July 2020) your undergraduate degree with First Class, or equivalent. Successful candidates typically feature within the top few ranks of their graduating classes.
- Language Requirement: Because Indian applicant’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate their English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The award will be fully-funded for the postgraduate applicants at the University of Oxford.