Fully Funded Swiss – Sub-Saharan Africa Business Development Program for Young Graduates and Enterpreneurs are open apply now. Applications are now open for the newly launched Swiss – Sub-Saharan Africa Business Development Program for young graduates and entrepreneurs. This is fully funded programme open for Sub-Saharan graduates.
The Swiss – Sub-Saharan business development program (SSABDP) aims to boost the entrepreneurial know-how and exposure of Sub-Saharan graduate students – entrepreneurs seeking growth opportunities by offering a unique program bringing entrepreneurs to innovation hotspot in Nairobi and Switzerland.
SARECO.org is a database for information on collaborative research between Switzerland and African countries. We do not offer own funding, but we can help you during your search for research partners, collaborative institutions or funding instruments. The establishment of the SARECO database underpins this very idea of bringing early career scientists (PHDs and Postdoc researchers) together and to create a framework for exchange about funding instruments and project success stories, inviting peers to follow and by that to grow the Swiss – African research network.
Fully Funded Swiss – Sub-Saharan Africa Business Development Program for Young Graduates and Enterpreneurs Description:
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: This program is available for young graduates and entrepreneurs.
- Study Subject: If you are an entrepreneur or a startup from an Sub-Saharan African innovation hub in the field of Mobile health, Pharmacometrics, Innovative Financing or Digital Humanities then join the Swiss Sub-Saharan business development program.
- Scholarship Award: The program is free of charge. Accommodation expenses on site in Nairobi are covered by the program. For the Swiss week, flights, transport and accommodation in Switzerland are also covered by the program.
- Nationality: This program is open to sub-Saharan graduates.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Fully Funded Swiss – Sub-Saharan Africa Business Development Program for Young Graduates and Enterpreneurs:
Eligible Countries: This program is open to sub-Saharan graduates:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Open to graduate students – entrepreneurs and startups from Sub-Saharan African innovation hubs, with a strong link to academia, developing products or services in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, innovative financing and digital humanities/knowledge transfer.
Your project or company must be based on research or technology developed at a local university/research institute.
Fully Funded Swiss – Sub-Saharan Africa Business Development Program for Young Graduates and Enterpreneurs Application Procedure
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.