The UK and EU applicants are invited to apply for Fully Funded Epsrc Phd Scholarship 2019/20. The scholarship is organized by the Department of Computer Science at Swansea University.
The program is open to pursuing a PhD research program in Data Science, Logic and Verification, Visual Computing, Human-Computer Interaction, and Security at the university.
As the third largest university in Wales, Swansea University is a public research university. It has world-class research which has a much wider impact across the health, wealth, culture, and well-being of our society. The university listed as one of the top 400 universities in the World University Rankings
Why at Swansea University– The university provides an inclusive and supportive working and learning environment for the candidates. It supports students to identify and remove any potential barriers. It enhances the student’s experience by increased opportunities to study through the medium of Welsh.
Fully Funded UK/EU Epsrc Phd Scholarship at Swansea University in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Department of Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Award: £15,009
- Access Mode:
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: March 23, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Fully Funded UK/EU Epsrc Phd Scholarship at Swansea University in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the UK and EU are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is awarded to pursue PhD research program in Data Science, Logic and Verification, Visual Computing, Human-Computer Interaction, and Security
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must be a UK/EU resident and have a ‘first or upper second class honors or a Master’s degree with Merit’ (or equivalent), in a relevant discipline.
How to Apply for Fully Funded UK/EU Epsrc Phd Scholarship at Swansea University in the UK
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, all candidates complete the application form and submit it
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must need to submit academic references, academic transcripts, degree certificates, and a recent CV.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must need to take admission to study the course at the university and check Admission Requirements by Country
- Language Requirement: For the candidates whose first language is not English, the university requires IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent.
- Benefits: The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to £15,009 for three years covering UK/EU tuition fees.