If you want to see yourself into the high peak of success and ready to do the best for it. Then what are you waiting for? Go ahead with the Future of Change program at the University of New South Wales and make your dream come true.
This educational award is activated for Indian students and has the goal of supporting undergraduate and postgraduate studies in term 2 and 3 at the UNSW in Australia.
The University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia. It was founded in 1949 as an Australian public research university; it is ranked 4th in Australia and 45th in the world.
Why at the University of New South Wales? UNSW offers you a world-class education giving you everything you need to catapult your career forward. It gives you the freedom to be yourself, move to the beat of your own drum and take control of your future.
Future of Change funding for Indian Students in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: UNSW Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: Indian
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
Future of Change funding for Indian Students in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Only Indian participants can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in term 2 or term 3 at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have applied and received an offer of admission into a UNSW degree program. Also, achieved an academic result, as demonstrated in their admission application.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who apply for term 3 at UNSW.
How to Apply for Future of Change funding for Indian Students in Australia
To start your studies with the advantage of the grant, you need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Then you will be eligible to register yourself for the award through the online application portal.
- For Undergraduate Students: All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) a minimum of 1 point over the academic entry requirement, Indian School Certificate (ISC) a minimum of 2 points, International Baccalaureate (IB) – at least 2 points, and GCE A-Levels – at least 1 points are required.
- For Postgraduate Aspirants: A recognized bachelor degree in India with a minimum grade equivalent to a UNSW GPA of 70 is a must for this course.
- Required Documents: Candidates are suggested to submit a digital video testimonial of how an award at UNSW will help them achieve their aspirations.
Future of Change funding for Indian Students in Australia Benefits
There are two types of offers available in this award-
- Offer 1- A tuition fee waiver grant which worth $10,000 per annum and available for the minimum duration of the program. (15 awards)
- Offer 2- A tuition fee waiver fund for the minimum duration of the course. (Only 1 award)