Gates Cambridge Scholarship are open apply now. The Gates Cambridge Trust is offering one of the most generous international scholarships termed as Gates Cambridge Scholarship. The Gates Cambridge Scholarship are available for a postgraduate degree in any subject at Cambridge for applicants who are ordinarily resident outside the United Kingdom. Gates Cambridge Scholars are expected to be academically outstanding with the ability to make a significant contribution to their discipline while in Cambridge. The Gates Cambridge Scholarship provides full cost of studying at Cambridge and much more.
The Gates Cambridge Trust was established in October 2000 and has exempt charity status in the UK. The Trust is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council in England via the University of Cambridge.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship Eligibility:
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
• A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
• Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
1. Ph.D. (three-year research-only degree)
2. MSc or MLitt (two-year research-only degree)
3. One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
• If you are currently studying at Cambridge and wish to apply for a new postgraduate course, you can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship. For example, if you are currently studying for an MPhil you can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship to pursue a Ph.D.
• If you have already started a course, you cannot apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship to fund the remainder of it.
• Current Gates Cambridge Scholars may also apply for a second scholarship if they are applying for a new degree.
How to Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarship:
• To be considered for postgraduate admission and a Gates Cambridge Scholarship all applicants must submit the following documents to the Graduate Admissions Office:
1. Graduate Application Form (which includes a Gates Cambridge section)
2. Academic transcripts
3. Two academic references
4. 1 personal reference (for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship)
• For the MBA and MFin programs, you need to apply directly to the Judge Business School, using their on-line application system.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship Award Amount:
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides additional, discretionary funding.
The two application rounds:
• Round 1: US citizens normally resident in the USA. The application period is September 5, 2019, to October 12, 2019.
• Round 2: citizens of all countries other than the USA (except the United Kingdom) and US citizens normally resident outside the USA. The application period is September 5, 2019, to December 7, 2019.
Link for More Information: