As we know that living in the technical world is impossible without education. For this reason, Aston University is taking initiative and presenting Global Excellence funding for new students.
This Global Excellence Award program is intended to attract international and EU participants for commencing their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the UK.
Founded in 1895, Aston University received its royal charter from Queen Elizabeth II on 22 April 1966. It is a public research university in the United Kingdom.
Why at Aston University? At Aston, participants get to learn from some of the university teachers and lecturers. It has good academic facilities and teaching excellence for its students.
Application Deadline: July 11, 2020, for undergraduate program and July 12, 2020, for a postgraduate degree program.
Global Excellence funding for International Students in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000 and £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU and International
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Language: English
Global Excellence funding for International Students in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: EU and International participants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Except for Medicine, they can apply for any undergraduate courses at the university. Interested applicants must commence their full-time studies in September 2020.
- This opportunity is not only for those who have the highest grades but also for students who show the greatest potential for achieving their goals.
How to Apply for Global Excellence funding for International Students in UK
We would like to inform you that,
- All interested participants who applied for an undergraduate or full-time postgraduate taught master degree program at the university will be automatically considered for £3,000 award.
- But for £5,000 grant, you will need to submit an application form given on the grant application page.
- In the grant form, you have to give a personal statement of no more than 500 words to support your award application
Benefits: There are two types of awards available one will worth £3,000 and the other one will worth £5,000.