What is Government of India GOI Post Matric Scholarship 2019, Maharashtra?
Social Justice & Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra invites applications to encourage backward class students to undergo Post-Matric Courses. The scheme is known as the Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship for SC including Nav Buddha students, OBC, SBC and VJNT students.
Who can apply for this GOI Post Matric Scholarship ?
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- A student must have passed Class 10.
- SC students family annual income should not exceed INR 2 Lac.
- OBC students family annual income should not exceed INR 1 Lac.
- SBC students family annual income should not exceed INR 1 Lac.
- VJNT students family annual income should not exceed INR 1 Lac.
- A student must be domicile in Maharashtra state.
- A student must not be a repeater of a class.
- Student must have passed the previous year examination.
NOTE: Those students whose family income is up to INR 6 Lac will get free ship.(Educational fee, Examination fee & other fees only).
How can you apply for GOI Post Matric Scholarship?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps –
Step 1: Click here to register as a new user (Note: Candidate should have a mobile number registered with their Aadhaar card to ensure seamless and fast application process.)
Step 2: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 3: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 4: Complete the registration process by filling in all required details.
Step 5: Log in using username or password.
Step 6: Complete the application process for the scholarship.
GOI Post Matric Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Scheduled Castes including Nav Buddha students will get INR 230 p.m. to INR 550 p.m. for boys and girls (day scholar) and INR 380 p.m. to INR 1200 p.m. for boys and girls (Hostellers).
- OBC students will get INR 90 to INR 190 Per Month (day scholar) and INR 150 to INR 425 per month (Hostellers).
- SBC students will get INR 90 to INR 190 Per Month (day scholar) and INR 150 to INR 425 per month (Hostellers).
- VJNT students will get INR 90 to INR 190 Per Month (day scholar) and INR 150 to INR 425 per month (Hostellers).
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Parent’s Income Certificate/Proof
- Bank Passbook Xerox
- Caste Validity Certificate (only in case of Professional courses
- Mark sheet for SSC or HSC
- Mark sheet for last appeared examination
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate issued by Competent authority
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- College admission receipt
- Caste Validity Certificate