Think you could optimize the layout of a Google Data Center? How about scheduling a fleet of drones to make deliveries around the world? Tackle an engineering problem from Google during Hash Code, team programming competition.
This is a team-based programming competition organized by Google. The competition is open for students and professionals of all skill levels who are at least 16 years old.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google Hash Code Programming Challenge for Students and Professionals Description:
- Applications Deadline: February 25, 2019
- Course Level: The completion is open to pursuing a degree level program.
- Study Subject: The competition will be awarded in all subjects.
- Scholarship Award: You may be eligible to receive one of the following cash prizes if you advance to, attend, and compete in the Final Round of Hash Code. The prize money specified reflects the amount each person on the winning Team will receive.
- 1st Place: $4,000 USD
- 2nd Place: $2,000 USD
- 3rd Place: $1,000 USD
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Google Hash Code Programming Challenge for Students and Professionals:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: The competition is open for students and professionals around the
- Participants must compete in a group of two, three, or four members (each group referred to as a “Team”).
- Participants must form their team in the Judge System (as defined below) and the team composition cannot be changed after the deadline specified on the HC Contest website or Judge System; a participant may leave a Team and withdraw from the HC Contest prior to such deadline. However, your team must have at least two (2) members throughout the duration of the HC Contest (including the Final Round (as defined below)).
- Any team with fewer than two (2) members is not eligible to participate in the HC Contest.
Google Hash Code Programming Challenge for Students and Professionals Application Procedure:
- A participant can only participate on one (1) Team during the HC Contest.
- How to Apply: You must be logged in to submit this application. If you do not have an account, click here to Register