Google is offering an amazing opportunity Software Engineering PhD Intern Program in the state of California. Grab this unique program that offers personal and professional development, an executive speaker series, and community-building.
This fall opportunity is available to currently pursuing a PhD degree in computer science or in a related technical field and must have programming experience in one or more of the following: C/C++, Java or Python.
Based on your background and experience, you will work in one of the following areas: product and system development, engineering productivity, site reliability.
Provider: Google, Inc.
Program Location: Sunnyvale, CA, USA + 10 more locations
Google Software Engineering PhD Internship for Fall in CA USA Eligibility
To start the application process, you need to meet all the eligibility criteria:
- Return to a degree program after completion of the internship
- Candidates must have research experience in the following areas; Algorithms, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Compilers, Database, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking and/or Systems.
- Applicants should demonstrate a background in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
Is Open for International Students: No
Is this Paid Position? This is a salary paid program.
Google Software Engineering PhD Internship for Fall in CA USA Description
Google hires them with a broad set of technical skills that are ready to take on some of the biggest challenges of technology and influence millions of people.
The program will provide you the opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions. As a software engineering intern, you will support the core functions of their engineering operations along with their original products and services.
It also provides support for developing scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of universal appealing small projects – in which research, awareness, involvement and the ability to ask the right questions are required.
As an intern, your responsibilities are:
- You will be available for research, conception, and development of software applications to improve and extend Google’s product offerings.
- Applicants will collaborate on scalability challenges, which include access to large amounts of data and information.
- Candidates will contribute to a variety of projects using natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: 1) Sunnyvale, CA, USA; 2) Kirkland, WA, USA; 3) Los Angeles, CA, USA; 4)New York, NY, USA; 5) Palo Alto, CA, USA; 6) San Bruno, CA, USA; 7) Seattle, WA, USA; 8) San Francisco, CA, USA; 9) Mountain View, CA, USA; 10) Cambridge, MA, USA; and 11) Madison, WI, USA.
Number of awards offered: Numbers of positions available
Duration: 12-14 week
Notification: Not given
How to Apply for Google Software Engineering PhD Internship for Fall in CA USA
To apply, you will need to upload an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English to complete an online application.
Application Deadline: Applications are due by June 27, 2020, at 11:59 pm PT.