The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educate and Cultural Affairs are offering the Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program for the high performing students of Ghana.
The program is established to support the students with disabilities for leadership-building workshops and support them as needed to enhance their experience in the United States.
Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is responsible for the United States Cultural Exchange Programs. It increases mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries. It is committed to fairness, equity, and inclusion.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity to those candidates, who disabilities. Through this opportunity, they can develop their skills in leadership. They will enable students to push the boundaries of current thinking and research.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2020
Government Fully Funded funding for Ghanaian Students in USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Ghana
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Senior High School
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, claimants should be in their first year of Senior High School, attending Schools in the Volta, Oti, Western, Western North, Central, and Greater Accra Regions. Applicant must be born between April 4, 2002, and August 1, 2005, and should have exhibited strong leadership skills of good conduct.
How to Apply for Government Fully Funded funding for Ghanaian Students in USA
- How to apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you must have to give an aptitude test.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documents are required for this grant.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to meet the English language requirements.
Government Fully Funded funding for Ghanaian Students in USA Benefits
The award will provide the US Visa, Round-trip travel from your home city to the United States, From and to your hometown, for a visa interview at the US Consulate & Embassy, From and to your hometown, for Orientation and Reorientation, From and to your host town in the US, Placement in a host family and US high school, Orientations in the home country and in the US, Program enrichment activities, Health and accident insurance coverage, except for pre-existing conditions, eyes, and dental care and Monthly spending allowance.