The Government of Canada is seeking high achievement applicants for giving them an opportunity to participating in a Postdoctoral Research Program and takes their career into the peak of the research field.
The first-class educational grant is intended to support international students in order to pursue a postdoctoral degree program in Canada.
The Government of Canada is the corporation responsible for the federal administration in Canada. It was established at Confederation through the Constitution Act, 1867—as a federal constitutional monarchy.
Why at this program? This program will give a chance to conduct research within excellent research labs or institutions in Canada. Students will get jobs through this PhD position in Canada.
Application Deadline: Open
Government of Canada Postdoctoral Research Program for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a postdoctoral research program at Canadian government laboratories and research institutions.
- Admissible Criteria: The application will be accepted if, the aspirants are currently enrolled in a doctoral program at a recognized post-secondary institution.
How to Apply for Government of Canada Postdoctoral Research Program for International Students
- How to Apply: Participants have to register themselves as postdoctoral research students in a Canadian Government Laboratories or research institutions. After that, they can apply for this wonderful opportunity through the online link.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents are asked by the Organization but it can be asked by the research institute in which a student is applying.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates must have a doctoral degree in the field of natural science.
- Language Requirement: You should have good command in the English language.
Benefits: The scholars of this program will be hired as term Scientific Research (SE-RES) employees.