If you are a student from Sri Lanka and looking for awards, then you will be pleased to know that the Government of Oman is offering scholarships for the brilliant Sri Lankan students.
The grant is open for those eligible candidates, who wish to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at one of the higher education institutes that has been recommended for this grant.
Government of Oman serves as the supreme commander of the armed forces, prime minister, and minister of defense, foreign affairs, and finance. It takes place in a framework of an absolute monarchy. Its consultative assembly serves as a conduit of information between the people and government.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives candidates the opportunity to grow and expand their abilities through comprehensive. It offers a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Government of Oman
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree coursework
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: Sri Lankan students
- The award can be taken in Oman
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant should have a general education diploma, must be no older than 23 years, and achieve the minimum score as per the requirements set by the higher education institute. The candidate must be good in health and achieve an average of 80% in Arabic languages.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at a recognized university or institute. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit their award applications and supporting documents to the Embassy of his/her country.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the evidence of general SSC, copy of equivalency certificate issued by the ministry of education, the medical certificate as a proof of good health and a copy of students’ passport.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are needed to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Claimants need to achieve an overall IELTS band score 5.0 to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will provide aspirants tuition fee, a return air ticket, a monthly allowance for the duration of the study.