Habib Metropolitan Bank is Inviting Applications for the Habib Metropolitan Bank Jobs 2019 Trainee Officer Branch Operations. HabibMetro welcomes Job applications for a fresh batch of Trainee Officer Branch Operations (OBO) for Multiple Cities Across Pakistan. The Monthly Starting Salary Will be 35,000 PKR.
The Probation period will be 6 Months & During this period 3 Months training will be provided. The program is designed to train Young & energetic fresh Graduates Young talented individuals who are confidently pursuing a rewarding career in Banking. The candidates will be posted in branches of different cities across the network.
The Candidates will be appointed as Trainee Officer Branch Operations (OBO) in Officer Grade 3. During the 3 month-long training program, the Trainees are given extensive exposure to theoretical as well as practical class training, which prepares them for the challenging role they are about to take on. After the training, they will be appointed as a regular employee.
Habib Metropolitan Bank Jobs (OBO) 2019 Details
- Bank Name: Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Job Location: All Over Pakistan
- Position: Officer Branch Operations (OBO)
- Deadline: February 28th, 2019
To provide support to the branch by performing core banking responsibilities in functions including but not limited to account opening, clearing & remittances. The objective is to ensure seamless customer experiences according to service quality standards of the bank while complying with internal bank policies and procedures.
Candidates From all over Pakistan are eligible to Apply. The selected candidates will be shifted to their Respective Cities.
Habib Metropolitan Bank Jobs Qualifications
- Behavior: Positive Attitude, Good Communication Skills & Technical Knowledge of MS Word.
- Age Limit: Not More Than 28 Years as on January 31, 2019.
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelors Degree from HEC Recognized University. Candidates who have Final Transcript or Mark sheet are eligible to Apply.
Habib Metropolitan Bank Jobs Selection Procedure
- All candidates will Undergo initial screening followed by shortlisted candidates for final interview.
- The selected candidates will be appointed as Officer Branch Operations (OBO) as Officer Grade 3 & with Six Months Probation. During this period an extensive 4 Months on Job and classroom training will be provided to the batch all areas of Cash function.
- Upon successful completion of the Probation period, the final assessment will be conducted and those who are successful will be confirmed in the bank and will be awarded a Flat increment.
- Finally, the selected candidates will be required to execute a THREE MONTHS MINIMUM SERVICE AGREEMENT WORTH RS 100,000 applicable from the date of joining.
- The bank will reserve to right to transfer the officers to any of the branches within Pakistan.
Habib Metropolitan Bank Jobs Deadline
The Last Date to Apply for the Habib Metropolitan Bank Jobs 2019 Trainee Officer Branch Operations 2019 is February 28th, 2019