The University of Edinburgh is welcoming students from the UK and EU countries to take part in the Health Promotion MSc by Research Studentship.
The award is open for the highly motivated aspirants to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020-2020.
The University of Edinburgh played an important role in leading Edinburgh to its reputation as a chief intellectual center during the Age of Enlightenment. It is ranked as the 6th best university in Europe by the U.S. News’ Best Global Universities Ranking.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2020
Health Promotion MSc by Research Studentship in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Health Promotion MSc by Research Studentship in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the UK and EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the area of physical activity
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for the postgraduate degree coursework in the relevant subject area at the University for the Academic Year 2020-2020. They must have an undergraduate degree in health or physical activity-related. Candidates need to have experience and personal skills for joining the program.
How to Apply for Health Promotion MSc by Research Studentship in the UK
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants are needed to take affirmation in the postgraduate research degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must send the CV and cover letter
- Admission Requirements: To study at postgraduate level, you must normally hold a degree in an appropriate subject, with an excellent or very good classification (equivalent to first or upper second class honors in the UK).
- Language Requirement: You are recommended to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission.
Benefits: The award will cover the UK/EU rate of the tuition fee.