HEC Saudi Scholarship Program For Pakistani Students (KSA) 2019 are open apply now. This Scholarship is For Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. Programmes for specified fields of studies except for health/medicine.
The Scholarships are available in all disciplines except Health. All Students from All over Pakistan are eligible for the Saudi Arabia Scholarship. It is a great goodwill gesture from KSA to further enhance bi-lateral educational ties between two friendly countries i.e. the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Both Male & Female Students can apply for the HEC Scholarship 2019 Program. Please Check the image below Study in Saudi Arabia for Pakistani students in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarships for Pakistani Students. Read the Detailed information below.
HEC Saudi Scholarship Program 2019 Details
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Classes Start: September/October 2019
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- Scholarship by: HEC & Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia
All Courses are available under the Saudi Arabia Scholarship Program by the HEC & Government of Saudi Arabia in different Saudi Universities Except Health. This is a Great Opportunity to study in Saudi Arabia free.
Financial Benefits & Scholarship
This is a Free Scholarship student from abroad & has the following benefits given below.
- Health Care for the Students & for his family.
- Paying 2 Months Furnishing Allowance Stipend when he/she arrived.
- Paying 3 Months Graduation Allowance stipend for Shipping Books.
- Providing Cost Meals by the educational Institution.
- Proving Accommodation, educational, Social & Cultural Training & Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be given.
HEC and Saudia Arabia Scholarship Program For Pakistanis Eligibility Criteria
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. No dual nationality will be accepted.
- The Applicant Should not be less than 17 Year old & Should not be more than 25 Year Old to enroll in Bachelors Degree.
- Applicant should not be more than 30 Year old for Masters Degree & Should not be more than 35 Year Old for Doctoral Degree.
- By the closing date of application, must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate programme, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s programme and postgraduate qualification (MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD programmes in respective Saudia Arabian University.
- For madrassa Qualification or O/A level education, equivalence from IBCC and/or HEC is and language proficiency certificate will be required where applicable.
- The Applicant Should not be granted any other Scholarship in Saudi Arabia.
- Certificates, Degrees & Documents should be verified by the authorities.
- The alicant must issue a certificate of No Criminal Record from security services of his/her country.
- The Educational institution in Saudi Arabia may require a Recommendation for a student from one of the authorities, institutions, or individuals.
HEC and Saudia Arabia Scholarship Program For Pakistanis Deadline
The Last Date to Apply Saudi scholarship on the HEC portal for HEC Saudi Scholarship Program is 31st January 2019
How to Apply for HEC and Saudia Arabia Scholarship Program For Pakistanis
- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in the left-hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by the candidate.
- During the application process, select only one programme of study from 23 universities of Saudia Arabia through their website and provide the same information in HEC online application where required. The List of Universities given.
- For your convenience, also prepare two sets of HEC/IBCC attested academic documents viz. transcripts and degrees, health certificate, police clearance certificate, for madrassa degree or O/A level education equivalence from Inter Boards Chairman Committee, Islamabad is required, copies of CNIC along with HEC application form and retain it with yourself.
- DO NOT send hardcopies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of the application process.
HEC and Saudia Arabia Scholarship Program For Pakistanis List of 23 Universities
There are 23 Universities offering Scholarship under HEC Saudi Scholarship Program. Potential candidates are advised to choose their programme and university carefully. For specific programme detail, visit respective University Website below;
|Name of Universities||Website|
|Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals||www.kfupm.edu.sa|
|King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|King Khalid University||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|Al Baha University||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|Princess Nora bint Abdul Rehman University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|