HEC CRBC Scholarship Program 2020 Offered By China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) are open apply now. This is the latest New HEC Scholarship 2020 Advertised Today. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in China for Pakistani students to Complete Your Master Degree.
The Master program shall be of two years (one year for course learning and one year for thesis writing & internship) including the module like course, seminar, site visit, internship and thesis writing etc. You will Study at Southeast University, China. The Scholarship will Start in Fall 2020.
China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC), Peoples Republic of China, One of the four large-scale, state-owned companies in China and working in Pakistan has offered fully funded scholarships for Pakistani Students Free scholarship to study in China For 2 years Master’s degree programme.
HEC CRBC Scholarship Program 2020 Details
- Country: China
- University: Southeast University, China
- Course Level & Duration: 2 Year Master Degree Programme
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 14th March 2020
South East Univesity China
Southeast University is one of the Higher Education Institution first established in China which is the key the University of Nationwide directly administered by the Central Government and subordinated to the Ministry of Education.
HEC-CRBC Scholarship Program Programmes Offered
China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC), cooperating with Southeast University of China (SEU), is planning to carry out the admission program of Master of Engineering for “China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)”. The scholarships will be offered for Master Degree in Transportation Engineering. A good scholarship in China for engineering.
- Transportation Planning and Management
- Highway and Railway Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- Traffic Information Engineering and Control (ITS)
- Vehicle Operation Engineering
- Geodesy and Surveying Engineering
- Waterway and Coastal Engineering
- Cartography and Geographic Information Engineering.
HEC-CRBC Scholarship Program Coverage
The HEC CRBC Scholarship Program 2020 will sponsor Selected students who meet the admission criteria. The Scholarship will cover the following:
- The Tuition Fee
- Return Airfare Tickets
- Living stipend (standard to be decided by CRBC/funding partner) for all Pakistani awardees. Please note that the living expenses standard shall be decided by CRBC as per the actual situation, the expenses exceeding the standard during the study in China shall be borne by the student.
Kindly note that HEC would forward nominations from Pakistan after shortlisting of potential candidates on merit. The decision of HEC will be final and binding.
HARD COPIES OF THE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED AT THIS STAGE. BY-HAND OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED IN ANY CASE.
HEC-CRBC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must have completed Bachelor of Engineering (BSc./BE) degree in Civil Engineering or Relevant field of Transportation Engineering with 1st Division.
- Must have valid registration as Registered/Professional Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Age Should Not be More than 35 Years.
- In case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from applicant’s employer will be required from shortlisted candidates.
- Minimum 02 years of professional working experience in the similar sector (including infrastructures like transportation, highway, railway and water & power etc.), an applicant who possesses the similar study and working experience with the applied program shall be considered in priority;
- English Proficiency, i.e. IELTS/TOEFL score as per requirement of Chinese University.
HEC-CRBC Scholarship Program Deadline
The Last Date to Apply for the HEC CRBC Scholarship Program 2020 Online application on HEC portal is on or before 14th March 2020.
How to Apply for HEC-CRBC Scholarship Program
- Submit the Online HEC Application Form. The Link of the Form is Available below in Red Color.
- Submit Fees of Rs.300/- in favour of HEC through HBL online facility. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC from any HBL branch across the country.