HEC New Zealand Government Scholarship 2019 [Fully Funded]- Apply NOW nationalmeritscholarships2018
The HEC New Zealand Government Scholarship 2019. The New Zealand Government Scholarship is Offering Masters Degre, & Ph.D. Degree For the Students Coming From Pakistan. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship & All the Expenses will be covered by the Government of New Zealand.
Higher Education Commission Pakistan Has Opened its Application because HEC is a Nominating Agency From Pakistan. If You are an International Student or You are NOT From Pakistan then You Can also Apply for the New Zealand GovernmentScholarshipi by Going Here New Zealand Government Scholarship 2019 by Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Details are given below for the HEC New Zealand Government Scholarship 2019.
This HEC Scholarship is for the Commonwealth Countries. Pakistan is in Commonwealth Commonwealth Countries & HEC is Managing these scholarships in Pakistan. You can Check the List of Eligible Commonwealth Countries Here. You can Only Study Masters or Doctoral Degree. There are Multiple Disciplines are Available which are given below.
HEC New Zealand Government Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country: New Zealand
- Course Levels: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Classes: September/October 2019
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25th March 2019
HEC New Zealand Government Scholarship Eligible Commonwealth Countries
|Africa||Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.|
|Caribbean||Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent, and the Grenadines.|
|Asia||Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia.|
|Pacific||Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.|
Levels of Study Available:
Students from some Countries can only apply for the Postgraduate Level. Different Requirements for Each Country. You Can Check by CLICKING HERE. For Pakistan, You can Apply for the following Couse Levels below.
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- Ph.D. (up to 3.5 years)
The HEC New Zealand Government Scholarship 2019 is a Fully Funded Scholarship & the Financial Support is given below.
- Full Tuition Fees will be Covered.
- Airfare Travel Tickets to and from your own country.
- Living Allowance (a stipend) of NZ$491 per week. (Varies from country to Country)
- An Establishment Allowance of NZ$3000. This is to help with set-up costs in New Zealand. For example, you can use it for Accommodation expenses, textbooks, or other study materials.
- Medical insurance when you are in New Zealand
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Home During your scholarship (We allow for one or two trips home, depending on the length of your scholarship.)
- Help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
Programs Offered For Pakistanis
We recommend these sectors and subjects for eligible students from your country.
Note: These subjects could be useful keywords when you search the course catalog on each education institution website.
Climate Change and Resilience
- Climate Change and the Environment
- Climate change
- Climate change science
- Natural resource management
- Rural development
- Water management
Disaster Risk Management
- Disaster management
- Emergency management
- Geotechnical engineering
Food Security and Agriculture
- Agricultural science
- Farm management
- Agricultural technology
- Food technology
- Supply chain management
- Solar, hydro-electric and wind energy
- Energy engineering
- Renewable energy distribution systems
- Energy economics
- Energy efficiency
- Energy sector reforms and management
- Public sector auditing
- Public financial management
- Public management
- Public policy
Note: Applications received other than above-mentioned priority areas will be rejected.
HEC New Zealand Government Scholarship Eligibility Criteria (HEC Requirements)
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Age must not be more than 39 years for Ph.D. & 35 years Masters at the time of application
- As of 31 March, 2019 applicant must have completed at least 12 months of work experience as full-time (provide verified proof).
- For Master Scholarship, candidate by the closing date of application must hold (16 years degree i.e. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA etc) in the relevant field of study.
- For Ph.D. Scholarship, candidate by the closing date of application must hold (17/18 years MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study.
- You Can Check the New Zealand Requirements HERE
HEC New Zealand Government Scholarship Deadline
The Last Date to Apply for the HEC New Zealand Government Scholarship 2019 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade is 25th March 2019
How to Apply for HEC New Zealand Government Scholarship
You have to Aly Online on HEC Portal & on New Zealand Website too. The Link of the Application procedure is Given below in Red Color. Read Carefully.