The HEC Scholarship for Bachelor Degree Student is delighted to offer its scholarship for bachelor degree program. The scholarship is available for Pakistan (Gwadar, Balochistan) Students.
The aim of the scholarship is to support students who want to pursue four-year bachelor degree programme at Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (reporting name: HEC), is an independent, autonomous, and the constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue bachelor degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded transparently at merit to the Domicile holders of Gwadar only.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must possess Domicile/Local Certificate of District Gwadar; must have completed 12 years of formal education with 50% Marks in their FA/FSc/I.Com/ISC/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age limit is 22 years as on 18th of September, 2018.
- The pre-requisite qualification must be acquired before the closing date.
Candidates availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible.
Nationality: Applicants from Pakistan (Gwadar, Balochistan) are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed 12 years of formal education with 50% Marks in their FA/FSc/I.Com/ISC/DAE or equivalent.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via post:
- Applicants must submit the following documents with the application form:
- Educational certificates and Degrees.
- CNIC or form-B (those who are under age of 18 years) and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- Father/Guardian’s CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- One Passport size photograph.
- Applicants are required to submit their applications in hard form. Please Download the available application form.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 18, 2018