Applications are invited from Higher Education Commission For the HEC Scholarship in Thailand 2020 Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program. This Scholarship For Pakistani Students in Thailand is to pursue a Master Degree. The Scholarship is Fully Funded & all the expenses of the participant will be covered. A wide range of academic fields/Majors is available From Science to Pharmacy, Medical Sciences, etc. The Duration of the Thailand Scholarship for Pakistani Students is 2 Years. All awards will be made on the basis of the Academic Merit, Potential of the candidate. The academic classes will be start in August 2020. Do You Know that HEC is also inviting Students to Apply For the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 in the UK For Masters & Ph.D. (Fully Funded)
HEC Scholarship in Thailand 2020 Details
- Country: Thailand
- Funded by: HEC
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 24th Sept 2020
Stay in Touch & Keep Visiting our Facebook Page Opportunities Corner For Regular Latest Updates OR Subscribe through Email by Clicking on the Yellow Bar (Email Icon) OR Click on the Red Bell Icon Bottom Left.
Financial Support From HEC
As Stated above, This is Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani students in Thailand. All the Expenses will be covered.
- Full Tuition fees and all other Academic Fees
- Round Airfare Tickets Will be provided.
- Monthly Stipend
- Book Allowance
- Health insurance and others.
Refresher will tentatively commence in June 2020 while the academic program will commence in August 2020.
Fields of Study & Majors
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
Please keep ready two sets of CGI Application Form (printed copy) in a separate spiral binding along-with following documents:
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Research proposal
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Two passport size photographs
- Three Letter of Recommendation (academic or professional) (Check How to write a Recommendation Letter)
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS.
- NOC from employer (for serving candidates)
- One copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
Note: However, at the time of HEC Online Application to HEC, You Need Not Send the hard copies of above-mentioned documents. The above documents will be asked by HEC from the shortlisted applicants only at a later stage of the selection process.
- The Scholarships are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria
- Under 30 years of age as on 30th October 2020.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
The last date to apply for the HEC Scholarship in Thailand 2020 Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program is 23rd September 2020
How to Apply:
- First Download: CGI Application Form (CLICK HERE)
- Second Download: Medical history and report form (CLICK HERE)
Apply online at HEC website. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the Application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by the employer (if employed already). Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/– (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd across Pakistan.