HEC Singapore Scholarship 2019 are open apply now.. HEC Announcement of Singapore Scholarship 2019 at Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP) National University of Singapore. HEC Scholarship 2019 is a Fully Funded Scholarship by HEC which will cover all the cost of the Students. NO IELTS OR TOEFL. English proficiency certificate will be required from your institute/University.
HEC Singapore Scholarship 2019 is available for Pakistani students as well as for international Students fulfilling basic eligibility criteria in specified disciplines and other requirements Master Degree. This Scholarship is for only to Study Master Degree. This is merit-based scholarships & a great opportunity to Study in Singapore for free.
HEC invites application for Masters Programmes. The Master Degree Consists of Two-year Master, Or One-year Master. Scholars should not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval from the School. Candidates must indicate that they wish to be considered for a scholarship when they submit their application via our online application system.
HEC Singapore Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country: Singapore
- Duration: One Year, Two Year (NUS Singapore scholarship)
- Classes: September 2019
- Value: Fully Funded
- University: National University of Singapore
- Deadline: 31st December 2019
- The LKY School offers a number of merit-based scholarships. The applicants must have good academic and professional records.
- They must demonstrate leadership potential and a desire to contribute to public service. Scholars should not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval from the School.
- Candidates must indicate that they wish to be considered for a scholarship when they submit their application via our online application system of LKY School. The scholarship award process is solely competitive and the candidate will be evaluated separately for the award of scholarship.
The Scholarship will cover the following & also study in Singapore without IELTS
- Tuition fees, medical insurance fees, examination, and other approved fees
- A monthly stipend throughout the period of the study
- A one-time book and settling-in allowance
- Shared housing at College Green – Dunearn Road Hostel
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore (economy airfare by the most direct route)
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country upon graduation (economy airfare by most direct route)
HEC Singapore Scholarship Available Fields
The applications are required under following three Master’s degree Programmes study in Singapore scholarship
- Two-year Master in International Affairs (MIA)
- Two-Year Master in Public Policy (MPP)
- One-year Master in Public Administration (MPA)
HEC Singapore Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. No dual nationality allowed.
- Be available to start your academic studies in Singapore by the start of the academic year in September 2019.
- By the closing date of application, must hold a Bachelor’s degree (16 years) with first Division (minimum 60%) complete in all aspects in the relevant field of study, viz. International Relations, Political Economy, Economics, International Security, Politics & Economics, International Development, Policies Studies but not limited to specified fields, all other professionals if they have relevant professional experience can apply.
- TOEFL /IELTS is mandatory for all MPP and MPA applicants except those with a Bachelor degree conducted entirely in English. English proficiency certificate will be required from your institute/University.
- In such cases where the applicants have taken the GRE, or GMAT test, they can submit their scores in lieu of TOEFL or IELTS to demonstrate their proficiency in the English language. GRE/GMAT is not mandatory however preference will be given to candidates having better GRE/GMAT.
HEC Singapore Scholarship Deadline
The last date to apply for the HEC Singapore Scholarship 2019 is 31st December 2019
How to Apply for HEC Singapore Scholarship
- Fill the Online Application Form at HEC Portal. The Link is given below.
- Apply online at: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After successful submission of the application, get its printed copy signed by the applicant.
- Apply online at https://inetapps.nus.edu.sg/gda2/Home.aspx. After successful submission of the online application, Keep a printed copy of successfully submitted application form by the candidate.
- Send hard copy of above application forms to HEC in separate spiral binding along with attested copies of all educational documents and attested copies of CNIC, IBCC equivalency certificate (if required), HEC equivalency in case of foreign degree qualification previously, a study plan or research proposal (800 words for Masters), language proficiency certificate from previous degree awarding institute or IELTS/TOEFL results, NOC if employed, copy of valid ordinary passport (first two pages), attested copy of medical certificate from a Govt. hospital, police clearance certificate (Non-criminal Record) before the deadline 31st December, 2019.