Henri Lebesgue Center Postdoc Positions for Researchers in Mathematics for International Students in France are open apply now. The Henri Lebesgue Center is inviting applications for several postdoc positions for researchers in mathematics. Positions are available for International students.
Excellence laboratory of the program investissement d’avenir, the Henri Lebesgue Center is a center for mathematics based on 3 pillars
- A very high-level research recognized at the international level and covering a broad spectrum of today’s mathematics, from the most applied to the most abstract
- A training offer at the graduate level which is attractive, dynamic and diverse
- Deep interactions with the socio-economic fabric, in particular in the fields of health, information technology and material science. The Henri Lebesgue Center also maintains a close relationship with its socio-cultural environment through actions geared towards a great audience (5 minutes Lebesgue, fêtes de la science, conferences…)
Henri Lebesgue Center Postdoc Positions for Researchers in Mathematics for International Students in France Description
- Applications Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Course Level: Positions are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Positions are awarded to researchers in Mathematics.
- Scholarship Award: There is no teaching obligation. The net salary will be about 2 100 Euros per month.
- Nationality: Positions are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Several positions are eligible.
- Scholarship can be taken in The hired applicant will conduct his/her research in of the laboratories of the Henri Lebesgue Center:
- IRMAR in Rennes,
- LMJL in Nantes,
- LMBA in Brest and Vannes, and
- LAREMA in Anger.
Eligibility for the Henri Lebesgue Center Postdoc Positions for Researchers in Mathematics for International Students in France
Eligible Countries: Positions are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates must have completed a PhD in mathematics, or equivalent, at the date of taking office. The candidate must submit an original research project including collaboration with one or more local researcher(s). Applicants must complete the online form where they have to join the following documents:
- CV describing the candidate’s profile and professional experience (list of publications, research topics, activities)
- Cover letter including the research project
- Provide the email address of at least two researchers who agree to send a recommendation letter, including one from a local researcher.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Henri Lebesgue Center Postdoc Positions for Researchers in Mathematics for International Students in France Application Procedure
How to Apply: The application form is common to all postdoctoral positions.