OASIS Scholarship are open apply now. The Backward Classes Welfare Department of the government of West Bengal launched a scholarship scheme for the education of SC/ST/OBC children and support to their parents OASIS Scholarship. The scheme will support students whose parental income does not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs OASIS Scholarship. The welfare department has given the post-matric scholarship for SC, ST and OBC and pre-matric scholarship facility for SC and ST.
OASIS Scholarship ELIGIBILITY:
- The annual income of the candidate’s parents should not exceed ₹ 200,000 lakh per annum.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in the previous final examination.
- The student should have maintained a regular attendance.
- There will be a reservation of 30% for female students.
- The scholarship will be provided for not more than two students belonging to the same family.
Eligibility for pre-matric scholarship to SC/ST students:
- The candidate should have a valid scheduled caste/scheduled tribe certificate.
- The student must be studying in the 9th or 10th standard.
Eligibility for post-matric scholarship to SC/ST students:
- The candidate should have passed 10th.
- The candidate must have the caste certificate.
Eligibility for post-matric scholarship to OBC students:
- The candidate should have OBC caste certificate.
- The candidate should have passed the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination.
OASIS Scholarship BENEFITS:
- To see the benefits of each category, download the link http://anagrasarkalyan.gov.in/documnts/07-07-2019-06-27-51.pdf
OASIS Scholarship APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- The applicants must visit the official website of Online Application for Scholarship in Studies (OASIS) and register themselves (Link is given below).
- Click on “Apply Now” tab on the home screen of the Backward Classes Welfare Department Government of West Bengal online portal.
- After you log in, fill-in the required details including uploading of the photograph of the candidates, primary details, applied authority details, etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will see a computer generated acknowledgement slip on the screen. The student is required to download the slip generated.
- Take a printout of the Acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- Documents required to fill application form are one ‘Cancelled CTS’ cheque/copy of applicant’s bank passbook containing the name of the applicant and CBS account number, bank branch name/copy of Caste Certificate/copy of Income Certificate/final examination mark sheets.
- For more info, visit http://oasis.gov.in/
Step By Step OASIS Scholarship Students Guidelines
To apply online pre-metric & post-metric Scholarships for SC ST & OBC student, please follow the steps given below:-
Step – 1: Go to www.oasis.gov.in
Step – 2: Please Click: Apply Now or Student Registration button in the student’s area of the website.
Step – 3: Fill all the fields (such as primary details, Photo, applied authority details) in the application form. Notes: a. Photo is not mandatory at this stage. b. Aadhar Card No is not mandatory. c. You can know the status of your application through Mobile No. or Email. d. Other all fields are mandatory. Press Submit Button.
Step – 4: A computer generated acknowledgement slip will be generated, Please download it. Click Download Login Information/Acknowledgement Slip. A PDF file will be downloaded in your computer; Print it. Notes: if the file is not opening, please install ‘Adobe Reader‘ in your computer.
Step – 5: Go to www.oasis.gov.in; and Click: Registered Student’s login button in the student’s area of the website.
Step – 6: Login with user id, password & district as mentioned in your Acknowledgement Slip.
Step – 7: After successful login of the student panel, you have to fill up the remaining part of the application form now.
Step – 8: Click Further Details button & fill all the remaining fields.
Step – 9: Click Bank information button & Select your bank, branch & type Account No.
Step – 10: Click Verify and Lock button. Notes: A. This Verify & Lock button will not work if you don’t fill out the form properly. B. Once you click Verify & Lock button, you can’t modify your details anymore.
Step – 11: Click Print Application button and click Download Application Form. A PDF file of computer generated filled-in application form will be downloaded in your computer; Print it
Step – 12: Applicant is to submit this computer-generated filled-in application form (duly signed) to the concerned Block Development Office (for Block area)./ PO cum DWO/ DWO. (For Municipality/ Corporation area).
Step – 13: Documents to be submitted along with computer generated application form: A. 1 (One) Copy recent stamp size colored photograph of the applicant duly attested and pasted on the application. B. An attested copy of the Caste Certificate of the applicant. C. An attested copy of the mark sheet/ Certificate of the last examination passed.
Step – 14: The required certificates on the body of the application form are to be provided by the concerned authorities /persons. The concern Institute shall have the option to certify online.
Step – 15: Congratulation, you did it.