The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF Scholarship) is now accepting scholarship application from the students of Hispanic heritage. hsf scholarship seeks to give students all the tools they need to apply to college, do well in their course work, graduate, enter a profession, excel, help lead our nation going forward, and mentor the generations to come The HSF Scholarship is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage in obtaining a college degree. Awards are based on merit, amounts range from hsf scholarship $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund empower Latino families with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete a higher education while providing hsf scholarship and support services to as many exceptional Hispanic American students as possible.
The HSF Scholarship is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage obtain a college degree. Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, to:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four-year universities
- Graduate Students
hsf scholarship Eligibility:
- Must be of Hispanic Heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for High School Students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for College and Graduate Students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, 4-year university, or graduate school, during the FALL of a scholarship cycle (year)
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete FAFSA or state-based financial aid application (if applicable)
How to Apply for hsf scholarship:
Applying for the scholarship, the candidates are required to sign up through the given link:
hsf scholarship Award Amount:
Awards are based on merit. Amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
hsf scholarship Application Deadline:
The application opens on January 6, 2019, and closes on March 30, 2019.
Link for More Information: